All new players at 32Red Casino get $32 for every multiple of $20 deposited on their first purchase, up to $160 free. Valid on first deposit only.
1. Deposit 20 EUR and claim a 32 EUR Bonus. Available in GBP, EUR, USD, CAD & AUD currencies.
2. Deposit 40 EUR and claim a 64 EUR Bonus.
3. Deposit 60 EUR and claim a 96 EUR Bonus.
4. Deposit 80 EUR and claim a 128 EUR Bonus.
5. Deposit 100 EUR and claim a 160 EUR Bonus.
Terms and Conditions
- Only cash players are eligible for the New Player Welcome Bonus. Guest players do not qualify for this promotion.
- A 32 chip bonus will be awarded for every full 20 chips deposited on your first purchase. For example, a deposit of 25 units of currency would generate a 32 chip bonus, additional deposits do not qualify. The maximum bonus is 160 chips.
- The bonus awarded will be credited to a player’s Bonus Balance and is subject to our bonus terms and play through requirements before being withdrawn.
- Each new player is eligible for one first deposit bonus, players claiming any other first deposit bonus are not eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is valid for a player’s initial deposit only. Players must opt-in using the bonus claim slider to receive the bonus. In the case of the bonus claim slider not appearing, please contact player support 32Red Casino before depositing to ensure the bonus will be awarded.
- 32Red Casino welcomes players from all countries around the world.
- However, there are some players who wish to take advantage of this free chip welcome bonus offer. In the interests of fair gaming, there are limits on the maximum bet sizes you can place during the playthrough of the welcome bonus. Any cash-in derived from bets larger than these limits before playthrough requirements for that bonus have been met will initiate a further playthrough requirement of 40 times the value of the cash-in. The value of the cash-in will be added to your Bonus Balance and will be subject to a playthrough of 40x and a maximum bet size of 6.25
- This promotion is strictly limited to one new player per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.