All Confirmed Signings of the Summer 2016 Transfer Window
1. Paco Alcacer to Barca. It’s amazing what can be achieved when two clubs are able spend virtually the whole league’s TV money.
Where do you think the wages for the likes of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Ronaldo, Bale and Kroos comes from? It comes from Barca and Real spending the TV cash that should be going to the likes of Osasuna and Granada.
2. Massimo Bruno (RB Leipzig) on loan to former club RSC Anderlecht.
3. Hamdi Harbaoui (Udinese) will also strengthen Anderlecht’s attack for 1 season (unsure loan or transfer).
4. Yesterday RSC Anderlecht got Nicolae Stanciu (Steaua Bucharest) for a club and league record of € 9,8 million.
5. Dzemaili just moved to Bologna from Galatasaray and Bartolomeu Quissanga (Angola/Rostov) to Lazio.
6. Serie A :
Gustavo Gomez from Lanus to AC Milan for 8.5M
Bryan Cabezas from Independiente del Valle to Atalanta for 1.5M
Immobile from Sevilla to Lazio for 8.5M
Also De Boer replaced Roberto Mancini at Inter
7. Željko Petrović is the new ADO Den Haag manager taking over from Henk Fraser, who has gone to Vitesse.
8. Moussa Sissoko has penned an emotional farewell to Newcastle United fans but insists leaving to join Tottenham was a “necessity”.
The France international joined Tottenham on deadline day in a deal worth £30m after a summer of discontentment on the back of Newcastle’s relegation from the Premier League.
10. Paul Scholes has questioned Jack Wilshere’s ambition after the Arsenal midfielder’s deadline day loan move to Bournemouth, despite receiving offers from Serie A.
Wilshere’s career has been dogged by injuries over recent years, keeping him out of all but three of Arsenal’s Premier League games last season.
11.Sunderland have confirmed they have signed former Everton and West Brom striker Victor Anichebe on a deal until the end of the season.
The Nigeria international had found himself out of favour at the Baggies, after featuring just 10 times in the Premier League last term without scoring a single goal.
12. Goalkeeper Hart has now officially joined Torino on a season-long loan after being frozen out by newly-appointed Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.
13. Mario Balotelli turned down a series of offers from club in England before he joined Nice from Liverpool , says his agent Mino Raiola.
The Italian striker left Anfield on a free transfer on deadline day following a poor two-year spell at Liverpool.
14. Chelsea manager Antonio Conte pulled off the major headline of transfer deadline day by taking David Luiz back to Stamford Bridge in a deal reportedly worth £34m, and the player took to Instagram to pay tribute to the staff and supporters at PSG.
“Working life sometimes offers the opportunity to enjoy great moments of satisfaction,” he wrote. “Thank you, President Nasser Al-Khelaifi, for all the good moments of satisfaction I experienced at Paris Saint-Germain.